Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Agoraphobic Nosebleed Get in The Holiday Spirit on Their New Flexi Disc!

Can you say "Best News of The Day"?? Well, technically not breaking news but I'm just hearing about it goddamit! One of my favorite bands, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, will have 11 brand-spanking-new tracks inspired by the holidays featured on Decibel Magazine's Flexi Series. I for one, and stoked beyond belief for my next issue to arrive. This is the best flexi that Decibel has done since the Napalm Death one a few issues ago. Not just cause it has grind songs on it, but because it's new and original material. My biggest peeve with the Decibel flexi's is that all the songs have either been covers or rehashed material from previous releases, while I think that if they concentrated on getting new material from these bands these flexi's would be more worth while. Truth be told, I haven't even listened to many of the recent flexi's I've gotten due to this issue, but I digress. You can stream all 11 tracks here, as well as all the previous Decibel flexi tracks. These new songs should definitely please old-school ANb fans who are unhappy with their more recent recordings. These songs are fast, furious blasters with that 1000 bpm pace and classic Jay Randall vocals, what more could you ask for?

~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment