Monday, November 5, 2012

New Agoraphobic Nosebleed Music Is The Best Christmas Present

I don't know if it's because I'm getting older and progressively more grumpy and curmudgeonly, or what, but I'm really starting to loose my usual cheery holiday spirit around the Christmas season. The consumerism, and just the whole cutesy, holly jolly atmosphere, it kinda makes me sick. I have a black heart. But, thankfully the fine people at Decibel magazine have once again rounded up the Agoraphobic Nosebleed guys and gal for another Christmas themed flexi disc, to make the season a little bit more enjoyable for people like me. It's looks like it's just going to be one song this time around, but I'll take it, any new ANb is a tremendous joy for me, and it looks like a lot of exciting things are on the way (read here). This should be released with the December/January issue of Decibel. Merry Chrystmeth. 

~VII

1 comment:

  1. I get pissed seeing Christmas adverts at the end of September yet listened to the first flexi all year round. One song buy these guys own 25 by most bands. Hope Randall does another GK Christmas album. ANb > Christmas

    ReplyDelete