Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Contributor

Hello everyone, I am Dante and I have been added as a new contributor to this blog. I am very good friends with both Andrew and VII, and am very excited to be a part of this blog. I am 15, just as Andrew is and have been into Grindcore/Powerviolence for a few years now. It has changed me and will always stick with me no matter what phases or what I enjoy musically, I can always go back to "Prowler In The Yard" or "Youth Attack" I will do my best to contribute what I can to this blog whether it be interviews or reviews or even just suggestions for bands that people may not have heard of regardless of genre.

I play in drums and do vocals in a band called Sickfit, we play hardcore and we will be releasing as split tape on Operation Grindcore with Hiroshima Vacation (VII's band) so look out for that. If you're curious to know more about me just check out my youtube channel, I do reviews and drum covers, so as I said, I couldn't be happier to be apart of this blog, thanks to everyone!

~Dante

1 comment:

  1. yeesh. you guys are determined to make me feel ancient aren't you?

    welcome.

    ReplyDelete