Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NEW ANTIGAMA SONG! NEW ANTIGAMA SONG! NEW ANTIGAMA SONG!!

Shame on me for not keeping up with one of my favorite grind bands! Bad me, very bad me! The last news I heard from Antigama was that they brought back the exceptionally awesome Lucas for vocal duties and they were writing/recording for a split CD with the italian band Psychofagist as well as a new full length. Awesome right? Well on September 30th they just so happened to debut a brand spanking new track from said split called "Missing the Past". It boasts a bit of a different sound for Antigama; more melody and a very bouncy riff, plus more audible bass. This might worry a few fans, but remember that Antigama are no strangers to experimentation, and it sure is great to hear Lucas's vocals again. Though I do hope that they balance the other songs with an even amount of grind and psycho-weirdness. Bottom line, I'm super stoked. Check out the song here, and tell us what you think!

~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment