Sunday, September 9, 2012

The New ACxDC Song Is The Best They've Ever Written.

If I may be so bold (and fuck yes, I'm going to be), the newly released ACxDC song, "Crux", is in my opinion the best song they've ever written by this point. With out a doubt, no ACxDC song has gotten me as insanely pumped up as this one. First off, the recording is fucking incredible, especially with the drums. When the kick drum and cymbals hit at the same time, it sounds like an explosion! And the blast beats? Fuggedaboutit. Brilliantly recorded, the band has never sounded so intense and so massive. I think it's obligatory at this point to say that the song is incredible too! The blast part leading into the triplet-riff breakdown is amazing, and the use of double bass is just too good. This song is a sexy beast. "Crux", and I believe four other new songs will be appearing on the soon-to-be-released-but-not-soon-enough-ohmygod-give-it-to-me-know 3-way split with Sex Prisoner and Magnum Force, which will undoubtably be the grindviolence release of the century!


~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment