Monday, January 30, 2012

Bandcamp Artist of The Week: Suffer On Acid

Holy shit, it's been a while since I've done one of these. Truth be told I had a pretty hard time finding new grind bands on bandcamp that I wanted to talk about, so I decided to give this series a hiatus of sorts. Well, it's back, and I got a hell of a band to talk about today! Suffer On Acid is a heavy powerviolence band from Boston, MA, and as far as I know this is their debut recording. Very awesome stuff, blending old-school powerviolence in the vein of bands like Infest and Crossed out with modern production and down-tuned heaviness. I've been seeing a lot of people talking about this band/EP on the "blogosphere", hopefully they get some physical releases out soon! Listen to the EP here.

~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment