Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Cripple Bastards Song, Still Hateful!

This month will see the release of a brand new 7" EP from the legendary Italian hate-grind band, Cripple Bastards. This is new's that I'm sure a lot of you will be overjoyed about, since we haven't gotten a CB release of new material since their 2008 full-length, "Variante Alla Morte". Relapse Records has just debuted a new song from the EP (which you can listen to below) called "Agony Of A Reformed Band", and I think it shows a lot of promise for this release. Honestly, Cripple bastards are a bit hit-or-miss with me; their previously mentioned 2008 album had a lot of pot holes and dull moments for me to get fully into it, but when it was good, it was really fucking good. This new song displays the things I like about the Bastards; fast drumming, some interesting riffing, varied vocals, it definitely pleases my ears. But who am I to say what's good, listen and judge for yourself. The 7", entitled "Senza Impronte" will be released by Relapse Records on April 26th, in what looks like a very nice gatefold sleeve. You can pre-order it now.


~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment