Thursday, April 20, 2017

Poozy - Worrier ft. False Prpht (audio)



Richmond's own, Poozy just released a song featuring fellow Prison Religion member False Prpht. Produced by Poozy and Russian artist Xerogi


Prison Religion merch available here
Listen below


Lyrics:


Poozy

"No im not fine
Its shitty sometime
The city sunken
O No its not fine
I worship money
My god in neon
A scene w honey
The milk just pours out
Until its all out
A Billion starving
Larva eats clout
A smile carving 
I see in full doubt
Of a life boat
I see in full doubt
No suicide note
Pleasure wars
A million miles
God is money
The deadly smile
Worship death 
Give me bread
Kiss the feet
Of crocodiles
 Alone at night
Haunted house 
My buzzing skin
it Turns inside out 
Worrior 
A worrier
On xanax
w Iron skirt
A Ballerina
Panics 
In runs
A gunman
Whos reckless
Fucks up shit
And shoots the whole place up"



False Prpht

"Hey bb gurl go head throw that pussy on me 
Hugn n touchn on me 
Two snakes movin thru the sheets 
Go head back thang up
Hit it from the back 
False-eto when she scream
Ridin that ass 
Ratatat 
Freaks on a leash 
Ima slug when i creep"

No comments:

Post a Comment